1. Amar by his very nature knows about everything that is unseen. This is clear disbelief and partnership with Allah.
“Say none in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden”,
2. Amar does not possess the knowledge of the unseen but some spirits (Jinn) who possess this knowledge, convey this knowledge to him. So he definitely gets the knowledge of the unseen. This is also a disbelief.
“The Jinn saw clearly how, if they had know the Unseen, they would not have continued in despised toil”
3. Amar is an astrologer.
4. He studies a chain to fore-tell the events.
5. He is a palmist.
6. He can understand the meaning of the cawing of the Crows etc.
7. He can interpret the accidental falling of an insect or a reptile or a bird on human body.
8. He can know or predict about the unseen events by taking into consideration whether a bird or an animal has passed a person by the right or the left side.
9. He takes omens from the sudden winking of the eyes or movement of some other pan of the body.
10. He throws the dice.
11. He guesses the events by a game of chance.
12. He communicates through a medium with the souls of the dead people obtaining the
knowledge of the unseen.
13. He knows how to hypnotise people.
14. He uses a magic table.
15. He obtains knowledge through a written message from the spirits.
16. He speculates fairly accurately.
17. He knows how to draw a horoscope. And by means of this skill he gets definite knowledge about the unseen. All these ways are also disbeliefs.'” Prophet Muhammad صلى اله عليه وسلم says,
“He who consults a seer or witchdoctor and believes in what he says, has verily rejected what Muhammad صلى اله عليه وسلم has brought.” Ahmed and Hakim reported on the authority of Abu Huraira through authentic channels. Ahmed and Abu Oawood report on his (Abu Hurairas) authority, “He has recanted that which was revealed on Muhammad.”صلى اله عليه وسلم
18. Amar gets revelations of Prophethood. In this way he gets the knowledge of the unseen
definitely like the Prophets. This is a serious form of disbelief.
“But he (Muhammad) is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things.”
(SURAH III: 40)
19.He does not get revelations but he has received knowledge about the unseen matters through intuition; he claims that his knowledge covers the knowledge of Allah. This is disbelief because the knowledge of Amar has been given a higher level than that of Prophet Muhammad صلى اله عليه وسلم ; even Prophet Muhammadصلى اله عليه وسلم’s knowledge did not cover all the aspects of Allah’s knowledge.
“Say! Are these equal? Those who know and those who do not know.”
“Anyone Who says that a certain person is more learned than the Prophet صلى اله عليه وسلم has surely degraded the Prophet صلى اله عليه وسلم and the ruling in his case will be that of one who abuses the Prophet صلى اله عليه وسلم .”
2O. He does not know everything, but his limited intuitive knowledge of the unseen involves no guidance from any Prophet, angel,. Allah has given him the knowledge of the unseen directly without the Mediation of a Prophet.This is also disbelief.
“Nor will disclose to you secrets of the Unseen, but he chooses of His Apostles whom he pleases” (He is) the knower of the Unseen and revealeth unto none His secrets save unto any Messenger whom He hath chosen”
(5.3 V. 179)
21. Amar gets knowledge about some unseen matters through Prophet Muhammadصلى اله عليه وسلم by the eye or by the ear or by intuition from Allah Almighty. This possibility is purely Islamic.
(Tamheed Ul Iman by Ala Hazrat radi allahu anhu)