There are certain actions which break the Wudu and Tayyammum. We will learn about Tayyammum later. What are these actions? These actions are:
1. Any discharge from one’s private part, for example urine, stool, wind, or any substances.
2. When blood, pus or any matter flows out from a cut, wound, sore or pimple.
3. When one vomits a mouthful.
4. When one falls off to sleep while leaning or lying down.
5. When one becomes mad, faints or gets epileptic fits.
6. Laughing aloud in Salaah.
7. The spitting of blood, if the blood is more than the saliva.
8. When one becomes drunk or looses ones frame of mind either through drinking alcohol or taking drugs.