“Masah” is to wipe over a specific area, in this case the plaster or the bandage, with wet hands. If any part of the body which has to be washed in Wudu and has a plaster or bandage over it, then one is permitted to make Masah over the plaster and bandage. Remember that Masah, in this case, can only be done if:
1. By removing the bandage or plaster causes pain.
2. Water is harmful to the wound.
3. Water lengthens the healing process.
Without Wudu or Tayyammum, you cannot:
1. Carry or touch the Holy Quran that is without a proper cover.
2. Read Salaah.
3. Make Tawaaf.
4. Perform the Sajdah Tilaawah.