There are certain acts which are “Mustahab” or “preferable” in Wudu. Some of these acts are:
1. To face the Qiblah. Remember that you should not spit towards the Qiblah.
2. To make Wudu in a clean place.
3. To read “Bismillah” before washing each part.
4. To read the proper Du’as when washing each part.
5. To wash each part from the right side.
6. To shift or to remove rings or bangles and to let the water pass under these objects.
7. To clean the nostrils with the left hand.
8. To clean the inside of the ears.
9. To read the Du’a and the Kalimah Shahaadah after Wudu and to also read Surah Qadr facing towards the sky.