There are also some Sunnahs of the Wudu, which if you perform will earn you immense Thawaab. These Sunnahs are:
1. To make the intention of Wudu before you begin.
2. To say “Bismillah” before you begin.
3. To wash the hands up to the wrist 3 times.
4. To gargle the mouth.
5. To wash the nostril.
6. To use Miswaak to clean the teeth. “Miswaak” is a special tooth-brush made from the roots of certain trees.
7. To make Wudu in the correct sequence.
8. To wash all parts immediately one after the other.
9. To wash all parts 3 times.
10. To make Masah of the ears.
11. To make Masah of the whole head.
12. To make “Khilal” of the beard (pass wet fingers through the beard).
13. To make Khilal of the fingers and toes (pass wet fingers in between the toes and fingers).