1. Islam teaches us to be clean in thought and deed.
2. Every Muslim must greet one another and show respect.
3. You must be kind and respectful to your parents, friends, teachers, neighbours, elders, servants and those smaller than you.
4. You must show respect for visitors.
5. You must help your parents at home, elders on the street and the poor and needy.
6. You must pray for your parents and teachers.
7. You must try to be a good leader and Muslim at all times.
8. You must set a good example to your Muslim brothers and sisters and towards the non-Muslims.
9. Always try to be honest and truthful.
10. You must treat animals kindly.