1. To chew gum, rubber, plastic or other substances.
2. To taste food. If a woman fears that her husband will not be satisfied with her cooking, then she may taste the food making sure that nothing goes down her throat.
3. To collect saliva in one’s mouth with the intention of swallowing a mouthful so that one is able to quench one’s thirst.
4. To delay Fard Ghusal till after Sehri without any excuse.
5. To complain of hunger and thirst.
6. To use bad languages, fight, tell lies, and do all sorts of bad things. These are also very sinful acts even when a person is not Fasting.