Fasting breaks if a person has done one or more of the following acts. The person will have to keep the Fast again as a “Qaza Fast”. What are the acts that break the fast?
1. To let water down the throat while fasting.
2. To vomit intentionally.
3. To eat or drink in error and to continue to eat or drink when one realizes that one is fasting.
4. To prolong the Sehri after the Subha Saadiq.
5. To open Fast before the actual time of Iftaar.
6. To put oil (or any liquid), which reaches the stomach, in the ear or nostril.