1. “Ayyaam-e-Tashreeq” or “The Days of Praise” are those 5 days from the 9th till the 13th of Zil-Hajj.
2. Ayyaam-e-Tashreeq begins from the Fajar Salaah of the 9th and ends at the Asar Salaah of the 13th of Zil-Hajj.
3. On these days, it is Waajib upon all Muslims to read the Takbeer-e-Tashreeq aloud once after every Fard Salaah. Females are required to read softly.
4. It is Sunnah to read this Takbeer 3 times.
5. The words of the Takbeer are: “Allah is Great. Allah is Great. There is none worthy of worship except Allah and Allah is Great. Allah is Great and to Allah belongs all Praise.”