1. Hajj or Pilgrimage to Makkatul Mukarramah is the fifth pillar of Islam.
2. It is a duty of a Muslim, who can afford it, to visit the Holy Kaaba in Makkatul Mukarramah at least once in a lifetime.
3. Hajj became Fard on the Muslims in 9 A.H.
4. Hajj is actually a gathering for Muslims from all parts of the world to meet and strengthen the ties of Islamic Brotherhood.
5. By putting on the Ihraam, a Muslim is made to think about death and leaving this world with only a simple piece of cloth that he or she has to wear in the Qabar.
6. By making Hajj, a Muslim sacrifices his money and pleasure for the Sake of Almighty Allah.