* What did the Angels say in reply to Adam Alaih Salaam when he conveyed Salaam to them?
* Virtues of conveying salaam
* Regarding the right of Muslim over another Muslim
* Virtues of being first to convey salaam
* If one person from a group conveyed salaam or replied to the
salaam, it is sufficient
* Who should convey salaam to whom?
* What should be said in reply to the Salaam of Jews and Christians?
* When sitting on the roadside, fulfil the rights of the road
* Regarding the words of Salaam and saying the words Rahmat etc.
* Regarding emulating the Jews and Christians in Salaam (Greeting)
* The Prohibition of merely saying, alaikas Salaam
* What should be the intention when conveying salaam?
* Convey Salaam to every Muslim, whether youknow him or not
* Which is more virtuous; Salaam or the reply to salaam?
* Salaam should be conveyed in the plural form
* Regarding Salaam, when two delegations meet
* Regarding the reply of a Na Baaligh or female
* Who should make salaam to whom?
* When is it not waajib to reply to salaam?
* Regarding conveying Salaam to unbelievers
* The basis of Salaam is when meeting
* To whom should one not convey salaam?
* If one conveys salaam through another to someone, how
should he reply?
* Regarding replying to Salaam which is written in letters
* Regarding merely saying ‘Salaam Alaikum’ or ‘Salaamu Alaikum’
* Regarding commencing Salaam with ‘Alaikas Salaam’
* Salaam and the reply to salaam should be audible enough for it
to be heard
* The same applies to the answer to sneezing
* Regarding conveying Salaam by raising the palm or gesturing
with the finger
* Gesturing with the head or hand is not sufficient as the reply
* Regarding bowing when conveying Salaam
* Regarding modern day Salaams (Greetings)
* To write alaihis salaam or to say it, is only specific for the
Ambia and the Mala’ika
* Regarding saying: ‘Jeete Raho’ (Have a long life)