“You will not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they be their fathers or their brothers or their clan. As for such, He has written faith upon ..their hearts and has strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide.Allah is well pleased with them. and they are well pleased Him. They are Allah’s party. Lo: is it not Allah’s party who are the successful?
(SURAH LVIII: 22)
In this verse it has been clearly said that a Muslim will not have friendly terms with any person, wto is disrespectful to Allah or His Prophet. From this we deduce that a person who maintains friendly relations with such a person would cease to be a Muslim. In order to establish the general and final application of this command the words ‘father, son, brother and relatives” have been specifically mentioned. It means anybody who commands your respect or love cannot be allowed to hold such a position in your heart after showing an attitude of disrespect towards the Prophet, otherwise you will no longer remain a Muslim. It was enough for Allah Almighty to say this much. But see He persuades you to come towards His infinite mercy by telling you that you will be entitled to the following benefits, if you stay away from these insolent people in order to glorify the name of Allah Almighty and His Prophet Salla Allahu ta’ala’alayhi wa sallam:-
1. Allah will write the Islamic faith in your hearts. It implies that your end will be on a note of divine promise of salvation, because what-ever Allah writes can never be wiped off.
2. Allah will help you through His spirit.
3. He will take you into the Gardens where rivers will be flowing.
4 You will belong to Allah’s party and you will be the true lovers of Allah.
5. You will get what you ask for; you will get millions of times more than what you can imagine.
6. Above all, Allah will be pleased with you.
7. He says: “I shall be well pleased with you and you will be well pleased with Me.” For a man there can’t be any greater blessing than His Allah being pleased with him, but it is indeed the height of generosity to say that “Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Allah.
Oh Muslims! Speak the truth in the name of Allah. If a man had a million lives and he sacrificed them all for achieving these rich and rare blessings, even then he would have got all these benefits for nothing. I can say this on oath because it is the whole truth. Under these circumstances it is very important to sever your relations of re- spect and love with an insolent Tom, Dick or Harry (Zaid or Amar). On this point Allah has promised numerous re ‘ards. and His promise is certainly true. It is customary in the Holy Quran to give the good tidings of blessings to the believers and to threaten the disbelievers with the whips of chastisement, so that the less courageous people, on whom the persuasion for blessings does not work, should come on the right path for fear of punishment Now listen to an account of this chastisement:
YOUR ALLAH ALMIGHTY SAYS
“0 you who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brothers for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you takes them for friends. such are wrong-doers”
(SURAH IX: 23)
And He says:
“0 you who believe! Choose not My enemy and your enemy for friends. Do you give them friendship when they disbelieve in that truth which has come unto you, driving out the Messenger and you because you believe in Allah, your Lord? If you have come forth to strive in My way and seeking My good pleasure, (show them not friendship). Do you show friendship unto them in secret? When’ I am best aware of what you hide and what you proclaim? Whosoever does it among you, he verily has strayed from the right way. Your ties of kindred and your children will avail you naught upon the day of Resurrection. He will part you. Allah is seer of all what you do.
(SURAH LX: 1-3)
And He Says
“And whoso of you takes them for friends,you belcngs to them. Allah guides not the wrongdoing flok.
(SURAH IX: 19)
DISASSOCIATE FROM THE PROPHET’S ENEMIES:
In the earlier two verses the insolent people were described as wrong-doers and on the wrong path. This Holy verse has decided the matter beyond any shadow of doubt that those. who are their friends, also belong to their party. They are also disbelievers like them. They will be tied with the same rope along with them. And you must remember the whip in which Allah said that you meet them secretly and He knows your open and secret actions quite well. Now you should hear about the rope with which those people will be tied. who have been insolent to Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him). May Allah protect us!
YOUR ALLAH ALMIGHTY SAYS
“Those who vex the Messenger of Allah, for them there is a painful doom.”
“Lo! Those who malign Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in the world and the Hereafter, and has prepared for them the doom of the disdained”.
(SURAH XXXIII: 57)
From these verses there are seven whips proved against a person who maintains friendly relations with those who have been disrespectful and insolent towards Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
1. He is a wrongdoer.
2. He has gone astray from the right path.
3. He is a disbeliever.
4. A painful doom is awaiting him.
5. He will suffer severe humiliation in the Hereafter.
6. He is under a curse from Allah in this world and in the next world.
7. He is an enemy of Allah.
May Allan protect usl
0 Muslim! 0 Muslim! O Muslim! O member of the community of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). who is the leader of Mankind, do justice and say whether those seven blessings are better which you get by ex-communicating the insolent people. i.e.:
1. The faith of Islam may become firmly established in your heart.
2. Allah may become your helper.
3. Paradise may be your place of permanent residence.
4. You may become a lover of Allah.
5. You may get whatever you desire.
6. Allah may be well pleased with you.
7. You may be well pleased with Allah;
or these seven whips are better which you get on continuing to communicate with the insolent people. i.e.:
1 You may be a wrongdoer.
2. You may go away from the right path.
3. You may become a disbeliever.
4. You may go to Hell.
5. You may suffer insult and humiliation in the Hereafter.
6. You may vex Allah!
7. You may live under the curse of A!lah in both the worlds.
Good heavens! who can say that these seven are better? Who can say that those seven are worth losing. But my brother. mere words and idle talk do not help you there. It is the time for test. You have just heard the verse from the Holy Quran proclaiming, “Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, we believe, and will not be tested with affliction?”
- Mere ” KALIMA ” recitation not sufficient (madinasharif.wordpress.com)
- Loyalty to ALLAH almighy useless without Love for the PROPHET salla allahu ta’ala’alayhi wa sallam (madinasharif.wordpress.com)
- Pearls of Wisdom by AlaHadrat Radi Allahu anhu on his 93rd URS Anniversary (madinasharif.wordpress.com)