Allah – In The Name Of The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
This book is written for all of those:
- Who sincerely want to understand the differences between the scholars of the Ahle Sunnah School and the scholars of the Deobandi School and who wish to remove the real obstacles towards unification.
- Who in their private meetings, address these serious and principled differences as (1) a deceit of the Maulvis, (2) a means of making money, (3) a way of making a living etc., – and who receive applause from the people, for expressing such thoughts.
- Who, despite being highly educated, consider making attempts at understanding and removing such differences as a waste of time.
- Who consider the differences between the Ahle Sunnah scholars and the Deobandi scholars, as merely trivial or secondary.
- Who spend their scholarly and research capabilities in clarifying and interpreting the insolent writings of the Deobandis. (Perhaps religion will remain incomplete without such explanations!)
- Who consider researching the differences between the Ahle Sunnah and Deobandi scholars just a waste of time, whereas at the same time they are the most zealous advocators of unification!
- Who consider that Teejah (meals for the poor on the third day of passing away of a Muslim), Daswaan (meals for the poor on the tenth day of passing away of a Muslim), Chaleeswan (meals for the poor on the fortieth day of passing away of a Muslim), and visits to mausoleums are the actual differences between the Ahle Sunnah scholars and Deobandi scholars.
- Who consider the publication and sale of literature based on blasphemous and insolent writings, as the most important service to Islam!
- Who feel uneasy at the mention of religious differences, but who spend all their physical and monetary resources in tolerating and solving with elegance all their official problems and business affairs.
- Who advise that as per the circumstances, disputed writings & problems should not be discussed – but do not render this advice to the institutions that are ceaselessly publishing such literature.
- Who term the issues of (a) Respecting our Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), (b) The status of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), (c) The attributes of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), (d) Veneration of the Companions and of the members of the family of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), (e) Sainthood and (f) other Islamic issues, as “Sectarianism” perpetrated by the Ahle Sunnah school of thought – and in this way such persons intentionally or unintentionally support infidelity and heresy.
- Who understand the real causes of the differences and have the true spirit of presenting a program on the national (or international) level, through which the wide gulf of differences can be bridged and an initiative can be taken towards unification.
If you have a soft corner in your heart for Read the rest of this entry »