There are certain actions which are “Makrooh” or “undesirable” in Wudu. Some of these actions are:
1. To make Wudu in a dirty place.
2. To cleanse the nose using the right hand.
3. To talk of worldly things while making Wudu.
4. To perform Wudu in any sequence, for example, to wash the feet first then the face.
5. To waste water.
6. To use too little water so that certain parts are not washed properly.
7. To splash water on the face.
8. To ask someone for help in making Wudu without a proper reason.