“You will not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they be their fathers or their brothers or their clan. As for such, He has written faith upon ..their hearts and has strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide.Allah is well pleased with them. and they are well pleased Him. They are Allah’s party. Lo: is it not Allah’s party who are the successful?
(SURAH LVIII: 22)
In this verse it has been clearly said that a Muslim will not have friendly terms with any person, wto is disrespectful to Allah or His Prophet. From this we deduce that a person who maintains friendly relations with such a person would cease to be a Muslim. In order to establish the general and final application of this command the words ‘father, son, brother and relatives” have been specifically mentioned. It means anybody who commands your respect or love cannot be allowed to hold such a position in your heart after showing an attitude of disrespect towards the Prophet, otherwise you will no longer remain a Muslim. It was enough for Allah Almighty to say this much. But see He persuades you to come towards His infinite mercy by telling you that you will be entitled to the following benefits, if you stay away from these insolent people in order to glorify the name of Allah Almighty and His Prophet Salla Allahu ta’ala’alayhi wa sallam:-
1. Allah will write the Islamic faith in your hearts. It implies that your end will be on a note of divine promise of salvation, because what-ever Allah writes can never be wiped off.
2. Allah will help you through His spirit.
3. He will take you into the Gardens where rivers will be flowing.
4 You will belong to Allah’s party and you will be the true lovers of Allah.
5. You will get what you ask for; you will get millions of times more than what you can imagine.
6. Above all, Allah will be pleased with you.
7. He says: “I shall be well pleased with you and you will be well pleased with Me.” For a man there can’t be any greater blessing than His Allah being pleased with him, but it is indeed the height of generosity to say that “Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Allah.
Oh Muslims! Speak the truth in the name of Allah. Read the rest of this entry »